All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2016 2:28 pm  #151

Re: Street Outlaw 815 at Penrose Raceway

My dyno is broke is yours

2/28/2016 2:30 pm  #152

We should just race on paper and stay home.

2/28/2016 2:38 pm  #153

SVO slow vehicle operation

3/11/2016 9:22 pm  #154

Tonight we had a callout for the 4 spot from Luke to Fred. As both Corvettes test it seems like Lukes clutch is slipping so he takes it to the pits quick and makes an adjustment. Now with both cars ready the light flashes and they leave together but all of a sudden Freds rev limiter kicks in and his car stumbles leaving the door open for Luke to win by 10 car lengths. You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?
1)Mike   W
2)Larry   W
3)Danny -
4)Luke  W
5)Fred   L
6)Cody  W
7)Wolfy  -
8)Warren-
9)Feify   -
10)Barrel W

3/25/2016 8:16 pm  #155

Spring is here and so is Outlaw racing. First up I have to claim a mistake I made. When Warren left for vacation in the middle of January he told me that he was wanting to campaign a new car and to put him on the "sit out for 2 1/2 month" list. I failed to do that and there was a race that was affected by that when Steve called out Barrel for the 10 spot. Technically the 10 spot should have been open at that point so Steve should be in the 10 spot and Barrel in the 9 spot. I apologize for this mistake and try to do my best to keep things straight. Now on to tonights callout from Luke to Danny. The track was abuzz with Luke working to get his car ready for the race but when the light flashed Danny was on the tree like white on rice and SCHOOLED the student driver by bus lengths to keep his 3 spot. You can sing the same song at different places but its still the same song!
1)Mike   W 
2)Larry   W
3)Danny W
4)Luke    L
5)Fred     -
6)Cody   W
7)Wolfy   -
8)Feify    -
9)Barrel W
10)Steve -

3/26/2016 6:22 am  #156

It takes a big fish in a small pond to take responsibility for a mistake.

8/06/2016 6:33 am  #157

Long time,no post! To bring most of you up to speed the plumbing shop next to the slot car shop we hang out at burned on April 2 causing lots of smoke damage to the slot car shop. After 4 months of waiting we finally got back to the track last night. There was no Outlaw racing but hope to be back in the groove soon! Keep the shiny side up!!!

6/25/2017 6:10 am  #158

We're back!!! It seems like forever but we are back in the groove!!! Quick update: we mourn the passing of one of our best racers Jeff "Wolfy" Wolf. He passed away in March and has been greatly missed! We have been doing some Outlaw racing but I have failed to post, but I will get back on the task. Some of the racers have dropped from the board but we are maintaining a Top 10 so you will notice some new names. Ok with all that out of the way we had a call out last Friday from Danny in 3rd to Larry in 2nd. As both lanes are prepped $20.00 appears on the starting line. It is rumored that Danny "Deep Pockets Racing" made a statement that if you want to race him, it's gonna cost you $20.00. Pretty soon another $20.00 shows up and the challenge is on. Larry makes a test hit that was not very impressive so after a few more tweeks the cars are staged. As the light flashes both cars launch hard,but a short way out Dannys car stutters hard allowing Larry to cruise to a 3 semi truck win and keep his 2nd place status. Thats all for now but we are back to posting so STAY TUNED!!!!

1)  Mike
2)  Larry  W
3)Danny  L
4)  Bob    L
5) Luke    -
6) Steve  W
7) Glen    -
8) Juliet  -
9) Cody  -
10) Greg W

6/30/2017 7:52 pm  #159

As promised: more Outlaw racing! Tonight should be titled"The rise of Bob". Bob had a call out for Luke and Luke was nowhere to be found. At the last minute Luke comes in and is ready for his race. They line up and the light flashes but Luke spins and Bob marches to a half track win. Bob wastes no time looking to call out Danny. As both cars leave the line it looks close but Bob pulls out a 4 car win. Bob then turns to Larry and its on. They leave together but then Larry looses traction and Bob cruises to another half track win. The final race of the night was Carl calling out Greg for the gatekeeper spot. Both cars leave together but Greg turns on the power and squeezes out a win too close to call. Well that is all the racing for tonight but Bob has a call out for Mike next week.
1) Mike
2)  Bob  W
3) Larry L
4) Danny L
5) Luke  L
6) Steve W
7) Glen  -
8) Juliet -
9) Cody -
10) Greg W

8/04/2017 8:10 pm  #160

Tonight we had the promised race between Bob and Mike. They line up and the light flashes and they leave together but by the time they get to the far end Mikes 57 Chevy has taken the lead and wins by 3 cars. Danny is quick to make the call out to Larry. As the cars leave the line it looks close but then Larrys car looses traction and Danny powers to the win by 5 cars. Danny wastes no time calling out Bob for the second spot. The light flashes and Danny takes the lead and wins by 2 cars. Mike is taunting Danny to call him out so Danny makes the call and they line up. The light flashes and Danny is clearly off the line first but Mike reaches deep and gives his "57" all she has and pulls out a one car win leaving Mike in first place. The outlaws are back in action and looking for more!

1)  Mike  W
2) Danny L
3) Bob     L
4) Larry   L
5) Luke    -
6) Steve  W
7) Juliet  -
8) Glen  -
9) Greg -
10) Cody-

Board footera