All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2012 2:26 pm  #26

Re: For a beginner is it worth.....

Difalcos are great controllers..

1/28/2013 5:44 pm  #27

Hi , all new to the small car drags...have a controller question...maybe someone can answer....can a Difalco dd520 HO controller be converted to a DD 424 for 1/24 drag ?

8/06/2013 3:20 am  #28

Hi... this is a great site. My first post btw.

Ive just brought my first drag car, well bike actually. Its got a neo gp 20 motor in it. Now this bike will never be used as a comp vehicle but just for fun, as the strip I use they don't run races on. I also just brought a prof motor controller....

Now the question, will I damage the controller or bike using it???

Thanks Doc.

8/06/2013 5:42 pm  #29

It should be fine, but check the model with prof mtr site and see if they list a limit on motor size.

Timmy

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

8/06/2013 5:46 pm  #30

Thanks Timmy

2/10/2014 8:55 pm  #31

I have a Koford KM558D controller. Can I add the relay myself without the 1 ohm wet wound resistor?
Also instead of using the micro switch, can the trigger for the relay be placed on the last wiper. I believe in the model I have, there is a yellow wire running from the contact to the white wire. I can remove it and add the contact wire in its place. I have a 70AMP relay, terminals and socket plus all kinds of 10-12 gauge (UL1015) wire available. Only thing I would have to purchase would be a 9v  battery and the adapter, unless I steal one from one of the grandkids toys...lol

Last edited by mlsntx (2/10/2014 8:56 pm)

It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.

Board footera