All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2013 4:11 pm  #1

Neo 6ers

I purchased a set of these that are supposed to work in C cans, well they fit but a .445 arm will not,so these are not drop in's....was disapointed that now gotta buy a hone or by another c can from proslot the big can,,wihich the endbells fit terible on....has anyone else ran into this problem with the neo6's?

5/22/2013 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Neo 6ers

Yep you have to hone them.
I have 6 mag sets for $21 shipped, you have to glue the opposites together -+- and +-+, then have them zapped at alpha.  They are .128 thick and make a .570 to .580 hole with no shim.  In a hawk they make a .500 hole no shim.

Timmy

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

11/24/2013 12:36 am  #3

Is it possible to put the mags in - - -... + + + and not rezap them,,,I know its kinda difficult to handle them thais way but is it possible??

2/27/2014 10:19 am  #4

Timmy! wrote:

I have 6 mag sets for $21 shipped, you have to glue the opposites together -+- and +-+, then have them zapped at alpha.  They are .128 thick and make a .570 to .580 hole with no shim.  In a hawk they make a .500 hole no shim.

Timmy

Is it possible to put the mags in - - -... + + + and not rezap them,,,I know its kinda difficult to handle them thais way but is it possible??

4/07/2016 5:17 pm  #5

Fast ET wrote:

Timmy! wrote:

Timmy

Yes it's possible using zip tie's and a steel slug

Work it out

Board footera