All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2012 9:52 am  #1

Ortonville Race last night

It was great to finally meet Big C, Bill and Tink last night!!!
Thanks for making the long drive out and staying so late!!
I only wish my cars had been running better. I can see you guys have done your homework on no bar cars!!
Congrats to Big C on winning the bracket race and the no bar class!
I went right back to the garage last night and finished the Grand National, maybe test later today.
Good to meet you guys, looking forward to next Saturday!
Keith

"You don't race cars, you race the rule book"
Smokey Yunick

5/12/2012 10:57 am  #2

Re: Ortonville Race last night

Looks like your Mustang is on target. The best I could get yesterday was a 1.086 in practice on a clean track. Couldnt get the yellow Monte Carlo to run at all, the Challenger was a total failure again, chewed another gear out of the GTO after brackets. It was running 1.220's then broke out with a 1.204. The blue Monte Carlo ran a few 1.130's but couldnt get it together in the No Bar race. I am going to completely redo the Challenger this week.
Big C ran a 1.037 in early practice and a 1.087 in the no bar race against my blue car.
Keith

Smokey Yunick

5/12/2012 2:18 pm  #3

We had a real good time. Thanks for making us  welcome at your home track. Alot of good racers up there.You better put the monte in the chassie shop just alittle. Im just trying to get some practise for SLEEYDAVE have a good one

5/12/2012 5:00 pm  #4

x2 on meeting you guys, met chris before but had forgot, doh!!!! it was really great having all the guys it was really big for us (track) 92 cars i think, and the weather was nice out, and still had a full house. Hope y'all can make it saturday...
mark

5/12/2012 8:20 pm  #5

Dont forget about the Spec Pro Stock class for Saturday, you still have time to put a car together. Dennis has some of the Hawk 7 motors at the track if you dont have one, you would just have to break it in the morning of the race. I have a power supply and so does the track.
Keith

Smokey Yunick

5/13/2012 5:39 am  #6

hi keith if i build a spec prostock can i stick the guide out front of the bumper or is that a rule breaker and all so are the heads up classes going to be a 400 pro tree or a 200 protree thanks for a good time man you guys are tuff up to the great north

5/13/2012 5:48 am  #7

It has to be under the bumper!!!
All heads classes are .400 Pro Tree

Smokey Yunick

5/13/2012 6:41 am  #8

ha keith can you email me at chris7169@live.com please

5/13/2012 5:26 pm  #9

I hope Chris and the boys are coming, they wooped up on us Friday night so we need a chance to redeem ourselves!!!
Keith

Smokey Yunick

5/15/2012 6:51 pm  #10

Sleepy Dave you better put the bottle on that ford if you want to run with the BIG DOGS
Keith has a few that will run a number . Keith thanks for the thumps up on the 400 board
I was thinking of putting the ENZO in the 9.90 index  and my new charger in the 10.90 index
the bugs are worked out of the van wait till you have to race it
Maybe will see that FAST ford from cleveland and put all of our cars in the box

5/16/2012 10:35 am  #11

ok then youll have to put  2 bottles on it  and PLEASE dont start singing ok  PS  i like them big ladys but not singing

4/29/2013 5:22 am  #12

4-28-13 Been a long time since meeting Big C ,who showed up for a small ,but fun race at Ortonville, saw and discussed his latested NO BAR chassis and carshttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smart.png
, VERY  FAST , can you say .960, and well made and thought out slip joints that handle the horsepower well .. BEST part is it has got my NO BAR side of the brain working againhttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/nervous.png
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sleep.png

Board footera