All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2012 2:23 pm  #1

Results from Top Slots OKC 5/2/12 Blood from a turnip?

The old saying is you can't get blood from a Turnip, but you can get $100 from Ice!

Ice Chucky is a very good (don't let that swell your head) Racer.  He decided to give back to the folks he has won from at TSR, a very nice gesture.
At 4.30 on Sat we raced for $100 First prize.  Each racer was given 1 entry no charge, first round buyback was $3 which went to TSR to keep the lights on.  Almost 30 racers showed up to participate.  The Winner was Delbert and R/U was Joe, both from OKC.  Congrats Delbert!

Next was Bracket which started at 7.30 pm with 108 cars.  As usual it was filled with Great lights, On dial runs and micro packages that boggle the mind!  In fact, last week I got beat 3 times with 2 dead on runs and a .001 off run, OUCH!  So this week I decided to start deep staging, turning off the top light or very close to it.  In fact it did work well and I never knew how much rollout there was in the Track Mate until last night.  When the dust settled at 3 am Sunday morning It was Larry and his Dragster with the Win over Ice Chucky.   Semi's went to Ron B and Timmy.

Our new racers Martin and Tiffany have a baby girl named Kaydence.  Kaydence receives the Sportsmanship Award this weekend, she never fussed and made it 12+ hours at the track without sleeping.  She is very cute and entertains herself with her Teddy Bear and bouncy chair, at less than 6 months old she has figured out how to kick her legs and bounce herself.  She is quite a sight to watch and kept the Racers entertained all night too. LOL!

TSR is a Great group to race and talk shop with, THANKS again Bill for a A+ place to RACE!

Last but not least a few weeks ago I place R/U and forgot to mention Larry was the Winner!  Larry threatened to CUT me over it, but the Thunder won so he was in a forgiving mood last night, lol!

GO THUNDER!!!

Timmy

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

6/03/2012 9:17 pm  #2

Re: Results from Top Slots OKC 5/2/12 Blood from a turnip?

I have heard nothing but good things about the racers at TSR from Martin.  Maybe one of these days I'll do a road trip!  I'd love to race with you guys!

6/03/2012 10:35 pm  #3

I was "Just Sayin" that the other day to someone at TSR!  LA to OKC to Tennesee maybe?  Hotel is on me buddy!  As long as its Cheeeeep! lmao!

Timmy

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

6/04/2012 8:23 pm  #4

GARY??? In OKC??? That's like the former Seattle Sonics going to the NBA finals... it would be VERY FREAKIN' COOL...just be prepared, there ain't no Disneyland here. And no, that is NOT trash talking. Just a statement of fact.  ( or blue water, for that matter )

6/04/2012 9:19 pm  #5

Hehehehe.....   Be ready for a surprise!  You never know what may show up!!!!!   

Board footera