All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2011 5:31 pm  #1

went 6's in ten minutes!!!

took a car from scratch with a scratch build chassis and everything litterally assembled the chassis and car in general guys at the track thought i was nuts and even had one guy tell me if this car could run 6's hed have me be his personal chassis builder well needless to say after 10 minutes of thrashing and a less than straight chassis set the car on the track first pull .707 @ 70 mph a tweak here and a tweak there and needless to say a bend of the wheelie bars ( who needs solder) regardless car runs .670's @ 84 mph now and i have a feeling theres more left in it thats with  1 3/16 tall tires .300 wide pro tracks geared 16/52 with a drs back half and a ???? nose piece car weights 71 grams and has a velociraptor 12 i think maybe the 20 ill re-check it

11/19/2011 6:23 pm  #2

Re: went 6's in ten minutes!!!

Draggin, I like your way of doing things. Way to go!
You should get some "Get'er done" decals for that car.

DVan

"Where legends are made and records are broken".

11/19/2011 6:25 pm  #3

Re: went 6's in ten minutes!!!

sounds about right regardless it was funny also we have a guy down here that had neo magnets built for a d can that hes playing with so far spinning a little bit he has a .780 @ 71 mph s16d hard to get a good gear mesh them magnets are huge!!!!

Board footera