All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2011 6:01 pm  #1

Adjustments

A  racer was trying to decide weather to buy a new electroinic drag controller , so I wonder how often and what adjustments that drag racers make...I use the simple Parma Turbo so I am curious...

6/22/2011 6:34 pm  #2

Re: Adjustments

I use the stealth controller. There great for slowing a car down in the index classes. I use the launch control on mine quit a lot. It helps with consistency on cars that leave real hard. I have several rails with neo motors and no wheelie bars. They stand straight up with a parma turbo. They run in the .530 range in the 1/8 and .850 range on the 1/4 with the stealth controller. I never use the glue button on mine. It just seems like it would be hard on the motors.

6/24/2011 5:26 pm  #3

Thanks for the reply bigal422  ,must be a lot of racers that never touch the knobs ,just want to look good or for pscychological warfare

6/25/2011 4:48 am  #4

Great Bill,I agree on the trigger smoothness , my Parmas have benn sanded an polished ,I even put a touch of braid juice on them but , they are no where as smooth as any of the elctronic controllers I have handled....maybe I will Glue a knob on my Parma just to Pshyc. out other racers

9/18/2011 3:27 pm  #5

The knob is for sensitivity of the launching of the car.  You car make a car launch smoother those not needing as much glue.

Board footera