All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2015 5:52 am  #76

Re: Street Outlaw 815 at Penrose Raceway

Thanks to all the supporters we have here!!! It seems as if we have a disgruntled former racer trying to drag our race program down. To keep from further contaminating the Street Outlaw postings here I have moved the discusion towards him back to the general discusion segment under "Penrose rules rule". Thanks again to all our loyal followers!!!

3/28/2015 6:05 am  #77

There was no action tonight on the Street Outlaw side but still plenty of other racing rounding out our "March Madness". First we had our usual "off week racing" but with a twist. This time we added a "King of the hill race" that only winners of three different brackets were eligable. This came down to Larry,Danny&Wolfy who battled it out, but at the final buzzer it was Danny winning it all. Next we had a heads up Funny car race winner takes all with Mike,Danny,Luke,Wolfy&Warren. When the smoke cleared we had our "student driver" Luke taking it to the house. Next week we will have some Outlaw action with Larry calling out Cody for the 4 spot. Talk is cheap,racing is real!!

3/28/2015 7:14 am  #78

I guess 2nd place is just the last loser, as I was a close 2nd to Luke. My funny car was running very well!!!

4/03/2015 9:43 pm  #79

There was alot of racing tonight so lets get to it. First race of the night was Warren vs Fred for the gatekeeper spot. Warren has been back for a few weeks now and feels like trying to climb but must first get on the list. They set their cars in,trip the lights and leave together but at the far end its Fred keeping the 10th position by 3 cars. Next up is Larry vs Cody for the 4th position. Larry wants to school his son but its not going to happen tonight. As they leave Larry spins and Cody handily keeps the 4 spot by 4 cars. Up next is Luke vs Mike for the top spot. Luke has been eyeing the crown ever since it arrived and wants it so bad he can taste it. As the light flashes its door handle to door handle, but at the finish line its Luke by 1 1/2 cars taking the top spot. Way to go Luke!!! Next we have Fred wanting to get out of the gatekeeper spot and move on up challenging Barrel for 9th. As they take to the starting line and get ready the light flashes and they fly to the end with Fred crossing first by 1 car taking the 9th spot from Barrel. Having sat back and observed enough Wolfy steps up and challenges Larry for 5th. Wolfy takes a test hit that is steller and brings it back to the line. As they leave the line Wolfy spins and hands the win to Larry by 3 cars. Now Cody decides to challenge Danny for 3rd. Danny is ready and Trees the sleeping Cody winning by an unheard of 23 cars??(Is there that many car lengths on the track???) Oh well maybe next time. The final race of the night is Warren vs Barrel. Both racers have raced and lost already tonight but both are looking for redemption. They leave the line together but Warren turns on the power and trips the win light by 5 cars putting him on the list. Another night of racing under our belts and loving every minute of it.
1)Luke    W
2)Mike    L
3)Danny  W
4)Cody    L
5)Larry    W
6)Wolfy   L
7)Feify   -
8)Can     W
9)Fred    W
10)Warren W

4/05/2015 6:11 pm  #80

It's great to be back on the List, now hope I can move up.  Can not go down.

Last edited by cobra jet (4/09/2015 1:22 pm)

5/01/2015 9:47 pm  #81

Time flies when spring hits!! Its been awhile since we had any call outs but with the weather being so nice alot of us have been working on our real cars. First race tonight is Fred vs Can for 8th place. As they watch for the light the crowd is quiet and then BAM they leave like lightning! At the far end its Fred taking the win and 8th place by 2 cars! Its good to see someone climb the list and not just talk about how they could!!! Next up is a challenge for the top spot. Luke has held the top spot for a little while now and Mike thinks its time to take back the crown. At the first sign of yellow they both leave and at the finish line its Luke keeping the crown by 3 1/2 cars. Warren wants to take a shot at Cans newly aquired 9th place and calls him out. This will prove to be the closest race of the night with Warren winning and taking the position from Can by only 1 car. With Can being on an apparent losing streak his brother Barrel calls him out for the gate keeper spot. Barrel hasnt raced for awhile but wastes no time taking the spot away and putting Can off the list. The final race of the night is Wolfy calling out Larry for the 5 spot. Wolfy and Larry have battled for a long time and tonight as the lights flash Larry leaves first but misses a gear giving a 3 car win to Wolfy. Its great to be back to racing but if you cant race....do researchhttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

1)Luke   W
2)Mike   L
3)Danny W
4)Cody   -
5)Wolfy   W
6)Larry   L
7)Feify  -
8)Fred   W
9)WarrenW
10)Barrel W

Last edited by scarecrow (5/01/2015 10:03 pm)

5/03/2015 1:58 pm  #82

Well I am finally moving in the right direction. Number 9 Fri. night. Now to continue toward the # 1 spot. Just a matter of time. Using six pin Corvette and some help from tirerub. Sometimes wish I was still using carbon fiber chassis, but have to live with sidewinder for now. OUTLAW 815!!!

5/15/2015 12:30 pm  #83

Any new racing news to report and pictures?

5/19/2015 6:28 am  #84

looks like things are going good larry as soon as my arm heals the rest of the way i will be back

5/29/2015 8:26 pm  #85

Wow the month of May flew past kinda like the race we had tonight. Not much activity lately but we had a call out for the top spot tonight between Mike and Luke. Luke has been sporting the crown for almost a month now and Mike hasn't been content with second place so tonight was a chance to settle the score. As the 2 white Corvettes pulled to the line they were both calm and anticipating the light. The light flashes and it appeared that Luke had a slight advantage but that was short lived as Mikes twin turbos spooled up and motored past Luke to take a 3 car win and the crown back!! We havent had a race for a few weeks but its great to jump back in!!
1)Mike   W
2)Luke   L
3)Danny W
4)Cody   -
5)Wolfy  W
6)Larry  -
7)Feify   -
8)Fred   W
9)WarrenW
10)BarrelW

5/31/2015 3:14 pm  #86

Thanks Larry for all you do, I do believe we have the fastest outlaws in the country.  It is a lot of fun when you play by the rules, not like marty who cheated and still never got in the the 3s, just shows you the cowcatchers dont work and slow the car down. Unless he didnt have enough horsepower you know he runs those little motors. Thats funny sh)t I dont care who you are.

5/31/2015 3:55 pm  #87

I remember when Bill was running his GT500 (another "rare Ford") and wrecked the front end, Marty was right there to tell him he couldnt repair it. But when it was Martys car with the damaged front end we were supposed to "believe" that he put a "cowcatcher" OVER the front end!!!!!! I'm still waiting for him to post the picture of the stock bumper in place with the cowcatcher over it. At least Bill EARNED his spot on the list and moved up, not handed the 10th spot after 60 weeks of trying and couldnt move up like Marty!!! Just like claiming to be a slot car racer, Marty claims to be a Christian.... ever heard of "Jesus wont forgive you until you forgive your enemies"? Keep the posts coming Marty....Hypocrites amuse me

Last edited by scarecrow (5/31/2015 3:59 pm)

6/01/2015 4:01 pm  #88

If the body you have chosen isn't aredynamic enough, then choose another body! Don't sit there and totally change it, then say it looks like the same mods someone has done to a real car in another series. So what if it does! It doesn't meet the requirementsof the series you are in (Duh).

If the rules state that the only modification that can be done is to add a diaplane, then that's all you can do! He added one, and it didn't do what he wanted it to do, so he just changed the whole front end to what he thought it should be. Again, he knows everything, and we are all just too dumb to listen. 

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

6/01/2015 7:12 pm  #89

Haven'T posted for awhile. Can not find enough horsepower to move up from # 9. May drop off list and build a 62 nova, like Daddy Dave. Well if boosted can get into the top five on small tires I should also move closer to #1.

6/02/2015 2:13 pm  #90

Dude a 62 Nova would be so cool.

6/12/2015 7:27 pm  #91

Street Outlaw 815 is alive and well with a couple of new outcomes. First is a race between Danny and Luke for the 2nd spot. Luke owns it and Danny wants it so as they line up their 2 Corvettes (Dannys black and Lukes white) the mood is tense. As the light flashes they both leave together but then Danny spins and Luke carries on to take the win by about a bus length leaving Luke in second and Danny in 3rd. Next is a new hard body MPH record by Wolfy of 75.96!!! Thats cookin for a legal Street Outlaw!!! Wolfy continues to push his car to the limit without looking back and we appreciate his motivation.
1)Mike   W
2)Luke   W
3)Danny  L
4)Cody   -
5)Wolfy   W
6)Larry    -
7)Feify   -
8)Fred    W
9)WarrenW
10)BarrelW

6/12/2015 8:04 pm  #92

Great run Wolfy. Almost 76 mph. WOW.

6/26/2015 9:58 pm  #93

With summer full upon us now we have a few races to report tonight. First up is a callout from Wolfy to Cody for the 4th position. The track is prepped and cars lined up and as they leave the line Cody spins and hands a half track win to Wolfy. This puts Wolfy in 4th and Cody in 5th. Next up is Wolfy trying to climb his way to the top calling out Danny for the 3rd position. As the light flashes Danny trees Wolfy and carries that lead to a 1 1/2 car win leaving Danny in 3rd and Wolfy in 4th. The final race of the night is Luke calling out Mike for the top spot. They leave together but once again Mikes car spools up and wins by 5 cars. Put it all on the track and dont look back!
1)Mike    W
2)Luke    L
3)Danny W
4)Wolfy   L
5)Cody   L
6)Larry   -
7)Feify  -
8)Fred  W
9)Warren W
10)BarrelW

9/18/2015 7:52 pm  #94

Its been quite a while since our last callout. It seems that summer changes peoples priorities from slot cars to real cars. Well we start back up where we left off with a race for the top spot. Luke early in the evening walks up to Mike and calls him out. With both white Corvettes lined up the light flashes but Mikes turbo was still spooling up allowing Luke to get the jump. Mikes car was coming on strong but ran out of real estate handing the win to Luke by 5 cars allowing Luke to once again take the top spot. As the summer winds down the racing will be picking up again here so stay tuned for more excitement.
1)Luke   W
2)Mike    L
3)Danny W
4)Wolfy   -
5)Cody   -
6)Larry   -
7)Feify   -
8)Fred  W
9)Warren-
10)BarrelW 

10/02/2015 9:26 pm  #95

As the weather outside is cooling down the action inside is heating up. Fred starts the action by calling out Feify. As Feify is not feeling it and doesnt want to hold up the list he bows out of the race and hands Fred the 7 spot. Next is Larry calling out Cody for the 5 spot. They prep the track and as the light flashes Larry takes the lead and carries on to take a 6 car length win taking the 5 spot. Fred wanting to advance calls out Cody for the 6 spot. With everything set they leave together but then Cody spins allowing Fred to take the win by 7 cars. Now Larry wanting to advance calls out Wolfy for 4th. They line up and before the light flashes Larry leaves tripping the red light handing the win to Wolfy allowing him to keep his 4th spot. The final race of the night is Wolfy vs Danny for 3rd. Both veteran racers ready there cars and leave together but Danny pulls out the power and wins with a margin of 3 cars keeping his 3 spot. With October under way be ready for some tricks and treats.
1)Luke   W
2)Mike    -
3)Danny W
4)Wolfy  L
5)Larry   L 
6)Fred    W
7)Cody   L
8)Feify   L
9)Warren-
10)BarrelW

10/11/2015 2:14 pm  #96

I got some help from kmr website today, im gonna be much faster and go back to the top.

10/11/2015 6:49 pm  #97

He's not there to help anybody else, remember? http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

10/18/2015 6:36 am  #98

You try to forgive and forget and say something nice about the website, but he just calls you names and throws rocks at you like were still in the 6 grade. I tried, thats all I can do.

Last edited by tirerub (10/18/2015 6:37 am)

10/18/2015 7:31 am  #99

We did a small tire outlaw shootout fri and our fastest in the house the wolf goes .416 on 300 wide tires. Nice job wolf.

10/18/2015 9:29 am  #100

tirerub wrote:

You try to forgive and forget and say something nice about the website, but he just calls you names and throws rocks at you like were still in the 6 grade. I tried, thats all I can do.

You are wasting your time trying to befriend someone that thinks you have to eat their crap to stay in their good graces...........

Board footera