All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2015 5:47 pm  #51

Re: Street Outlaw 815 at Penrose Raceway

Yea I was gonna put a cow catcher on my car to get rid of those pesky Cobras!!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/devious.png

3/01/2015 5:50 pm  #52

Anybody know how to get Cobra juice off your tires???

3/03/2015 4:11 pm  #53

A cow catcher to plow snakes thats just silly.

3/03/2015 4:16 pm  #54

Oh my.

Almost spring and the smack talk finally starts!  

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

3/04/2015 2:10 pm  #55

cobra jet with a small (c). Will be running a red and black Corvette like the one that fell into sinkhole in Kentucky. Big block maybe Donnelly tires, etc. Hope to run a .375 at 72 mph or better.

3/04/2015 4:51 pm  #56

If your not number 1 your just testing, come get some!

3/04/2015 6:17 pm  #57

I feel invincible in my blue Earnhardt jacket. Can't wait!!

3/06/2015 8:53 pm  #58

Tonight was kinda slow with only one race. We have the scheduled callout of Cody vs Luke. They set on the tree and as soon as the light flashes Cody is gone but Luke hits the 3rd stage and at the end its Luke by 1 1/2 cars leaving no change in the list. Next week we have a callout of Bob vs Fred for the gatekeeper spot and Luke vs Danny for the number 2 spot. Racing is best when enjoyed with friends.
1)Mike   W
2)DannyW
3)Luke   W
4)Cody  L
5)Larry  W
6)Wolfy   -
7)Feify  -
8)Can  W
9)BarrelL
10)Fred W

3/06/2015 9:17 pm  #59

Larry must still have break in oil in his new motor. Did not see a run on it tonight. Maybe next week.

3/08/2015 7:16 am  #60

cobra jet you know just because you wear that blue Earnhardt jacket people people can still see you!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/smart.png

3/08/2015 11:53 am  #61

People I have met lately think I'm a Chevy fan. Stopped wearing the jacket. Of course it is close to 70 degrees.

3/13/2015 8:17 pm  #62

WOW!!! The great weather we have been waiting for is finally here and we are loving it! Mike was absent tonite beacause of the wedding reception of his daughter and new son in law. Congratulations guys!!! With that being said the call out of Bob vs Fred was pushed back a week because Fred has an injury and not able to make it this week and Bob graciously will wait a week rather than "take" the spot. We did have the race between Luke and Danny. Setting up the race we have white Vette of Luke pulling to the line as Danny sets in his Black Vette. Larry, as usual, starts the race but this time the start was prolonged, neither driver flinches and wait it out rather than red lighting. When the light finally does flash its Luke off the line first taking the lead and never looking back winning by 5 cars and taking the second spot from Danny. Next week we have the leftover race of Bob vs Fred and Luke calling out Mike for the top spot. Its great to have new people coming in to enjoy racing!
1)Mike   W
2)Luke   W
3)Danny  L
4)Cody    -
5)Larry    -
6)Wolfy   -
7)Feify    -
8)Can     W
9)Barrel -
10)Fred  W

3/14/2015 4:15 am  #63

It is great that the weather and racing have been good because things are about to change. The new RED Corvette is looking to get on the list counting from 10 down!!!

3/14/2015 8:04 am  #64

And not a single CowCatcher was seen...............

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

3/15/2015 1:53 pm  #65

Lol!!! Good point Steve..... not for quite a while!!! We dont need no stinkin cowcatchers!!!

3/18/2015 3:12 pm  #66

Maybe we should start a top ten list for open funny cars.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

3/20/2015 9:12 pm  #67

Spring is here and to celebrate Feify took his 70 Camaro 468 powered big block out to help repave the local highway!! Nothing like the sounds and smells of spring!! Luke has been anxious to "wear the crown" but Mike isnt ready to just hand it over. As the two white Corvettes take to the line the light flashes and Mike leaves first hitting his 3rd stage and winning by 2 1/2 cars keeping the crown and bragging rights. Next we have Bob wanting to get back on the list calling out Fred for the gatekeepers spot. With both cars ready the light flashes and both cars leave even but Freds car takes comand and powers to a 4 car win keeping the gatekeepers spot. The final race of the night is Wolfy calling out Larry for the 5 spot. Larrys black 69 Camaro lines up against Wolfys 2002 white Firebird and at the first flicker of light Larry trees Wolfy carrying the lead to a 2 car win and keeping the 5 spot. The weather is warming up and so is the competition!!!!
1)Mike   W
2)Luke   L
3)Danny -
4)Cody   -
5)Larry   W
6)Wolfy   L
7)Feify    -
8)Can     W
9)Barrel -
10)Fred  W

3/21/2015 7:08 am  #68

That was some good racing last night. Thank you larry for giving us a place to race every friday, because no matter how bad your work week was everybody is happier at the track. You gotta love it when the rabbit owns the track.

Last edited by tirerub (3/21/2015 5:28 pm)

3/21/2015 3:22 pm  #69

The talk on the open funny cars was good last night but i think it would be better not having a top ten list and maybe just racing for track bucks or cash would be better, and doing it one sat night a month.  Would also like to add a coulpe of more classes like hard body top fuel and mmps. We could also do a cash days for the outlaws the same night maybe get some of the fast guys from the chicago area to come over. I hear there are some fast mustangs over there.   What say you.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png

3/21/2015 3:33 pm  #70

I sure was hoping to get my new RED Corvette back on the list Fri. night. Would not hook up. Thanks tirerub for helping the car get down the track. Maybe some of those D.D.tires would help me run better.

3/21/2015 3:52 pm  #71

I might have a mustang in the garage if your interested seeing that your a ford guy let me know.

3/21/2015 3:55 pm  #72

What does the front end look like? I might be interested. Thanks

3/21/2015 5:31 pm  #73

Just dont cut the front end, put a cowcatcher on it, claim you didnt and then cry about it for 6 months.

3/22/2015 8:44 am  #74

OR................
You can cry and moan to ban an over the counter glue that's available to everyone,  your car doesn't run on, and offer to prep the track with a glue that only YOU have access to!

Maybe you can get a dyno with a power supply big enough to run a 3rd world country, and tell everyone that your results are apples to apples with the power on their racetrack. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

Last edited by Steve B (3/22/2015 9:02 am)

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

3/22/2015 1:55 pm  #75

WOW, that pretty much covers it. Steve B, you should be a writer!!!

Board footera