All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2015 6:12 am  #26

Re: Street Outlaw 815 at Penrose Raceway

Larry is the old man and im gonna put him on the trailer this fri.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

1/13/2015 4:48 pm  #27

I'll await a full report .

Gonzo

1/14/2015 9:18 am  #28

You got the easy part done.....talking about it!!!! I'll see you on the tree!!!!

1/16/2015 10:09 pm  #29

Tonight was the much anticipated race between Mike and Larry for the second spot. As they prepare for the race the tension was high. Larry tries to get in Mikes head by deep staging but Mike was not effected. As the light flashes and they leave together Mike pulls ahead by 1 1/2 cars and takes the win. Good job Mike you deserve it!!! Next we have a void to fill because Warren is going on an extended vacation and doesnt want to hold up the list. That being said 6 through 10 move up one spot leaving 10 open. That didnt last long as we have Glen, Fred and Bob fighting for the spot. With a coin flip we have our running order down. First two are Glen and Bob. Again the tree not being a factor as they leave together but at the far end its Bob by 4 cars. This sets up Bob vs Fred. Once again Bob takes the lead and wins by 4. When the smoke clears we have a new gate keeper of Bob. Next week we have a callout of Mike vs Cody for the top spot!!! If you arent living on the edge you are taking up too much room!!!
1)Cody   W
2)Mike    W
3)Larry   L
4)Danny L
5)Wolfy   L
6)Feify    W
7)Luke   L
8)BarrellW
9)Can     L
10)Bob   W

1/20/2015 11:34 am  #30

Since Cody drives a third gen camaro this means i get to cut his sleeves off after i put him on the trailer.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png

1/23/2015 7:20 am  #31

That's funny

1/23/2015 8:14 pm  #32

Cody still has his sleeves number one

1/23/2015 10:14 pm  #33

Just like in Oklahoma alot of the cars come out of the same garage here too. Case in point is the first race of the night between Mike and Cody for the first place position. Mike worked on Codys car this week installing lots of new parts so he could race him tonite. As the two of them line up the crowd quiets and then as the first sign of power trickles to the light Cody takes a slight advantage and carries it to a 1/2 car win keeping the number one spot!!! Mike is a great racer and tunes my car too so Mike I am sorry for your loss and thanks for your help!!! Ok enough about that..... next up is the gatekeeper Bob looking to move up the list challenging Can for 9th. The light flashes and Bob leaves Can at the light wondering what happened. At the far end Bob takes Can by at least 6 cars moving up to 9th place. Final race of the night is Kevin challenging Can for the gatekeepers spot. Kevin has been on the list before but dropped off and is now ready to fight to the top again. Can is not sleeping this time and takes a slight advantage off the line and lengthens it to a 1 1/2 car win. Thats all for tonite but next week we have Barrel vs Luke and Bob vs the loser of that race. Glad to see the interest in our program.
1)Cody   W
2)Mike   L
3)Larry  L
4)Danny-
5)Wolfy -
6)Feify W
7)Luke-
8)BarrelW
9)Bob  W
10)Can  L

1/24/2015 5:35 am  #34

I find your program very interesting . It's the things like this that keeps the hobby interesting .

Gonzo

1/24/2015 6:12 am  #35

I also find your program interesting and since I am not in the top ten you best oil your cars cause I am going through the list come the ides of March!

1/24/2015 7:37 am  #36

Congratulations to cody and thanks for not cutting off my sleeves it was a new shirt.

1/24/2015 7:39 am  #37

Hey cobra sounds more like march madness.

1/30/2015 10:21 pm  #38

Tonight there is a lot of news and racing so get comfortable!! First up are the 2 scheduled races of Barrel vs Luke and Bob vs the loser of that race. As Barrel and Luke line up the question is" is Luke gonna red light again?" The answer is no as Barrel takes the advantage off the line but Luke turns up the power and takes the win by 3 cars leaving Luke in 7th and Barrel in 8th. This sets up the next race between Bob and Barrel. As they leave the line together Barrel takes control and wins by 2 cars leaving Bob in 9th and Barrel in 8th. Next up Can challenges Bob for 9th. Bob trees Can but Can kicks in the second stage and motors around Bob winning by 1/2 car. Danny wanting in on some action calls out Larry for 3rd. Danny wants it bad and it shows as he trees Larry and carries the lead to a 1 1/2 car win putting Danny in 3rd and Larry in 4th. Fred steps up and challenges Bob for the gatekeepers spot. Bob leaves first but Fred is not to be denied puts the hammer down and beats Bob by 1/2 car putting Bob off the list and Fred in 10th. Next we have Can calling out Barrel for 8th. This time Can leaves on time but Barrel decides to make sure the light is really the right shade of green giving a half track lead to Can and the 8 spot. Now we have Danny stepping up calling out Mike for the 2nd spot. Danny trees Mike and never looks back taking the spot from Mike by a fender. Wolfy wants in on the action and calls out Larry for 4th place. Larry takes the early lead and carries it to a 2 car win keeping the 4th spot for now. Well Danny wants the crown and calls out Cody for the top spot. Danny is definately on his game and wastes no time taking an early lead and running away with the top spot by 2 cars. WE HAVE A NEW LEADER. Normally this would be the highlight of the night but after the racing is over Mike decides to make a hit with the monitors on. In doing so he clicks off a 73.31 mph run!! He promptly backs it up and we have both an Outlaw record and a hardbody record!! Next week we have Luke calling out Feify and Can calling out #7. It was a good night of racing with an awesome group of racers. Writing on the computer is ok but nothing compared to being in the race!!
1)Danny   W
2)Cody     L
3)Mike      L
4)Larry     W
5Wolfy     L
6)Feify     W
7)Luke    W
8)Can      W
9)Barrel   L
10)Fred   W 

1/31/2015 12:29 pm  #39

WOW! Congratulations to Danny, that dude walked through the door friday night and said he was going straight to number one and thats exactly what he did. I always say put up or shut up so im gonna shut up now.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png

1/31/2015 3:01 pm  #40

I hope Danny keeps his car tuned 6 more weeks till I breeze through the list

2/06/2015 9:37 pm  #41

Tonite as promised we have up first the race between Luke and Feify. As both lanes are prepped and cars are staged the light flashes and Feify trees Luke. That lead was short lived as Luke turns on the power and takes Feify on the big end by 2 cars taking the 6 spot away from Feify. Next up is Can vs Feify for 7th. Once again with the cars staged and ready to go Feify trees Can and carries his lead to a 1 car win leaving Feify in 7th and Can in 8th. Luke feeling confident calls out Wolfy for the 5th spot. Wolfys car has had some work done to it recently and is axious to see how it will hold up on "the list". Luke wastes no time showing him "whats up" treeing Wolfy and taking a 1 car win leaving Wolfy in 6th and Luke in 5th. Not wasting any time Luke turns to Larry and calls him out. This would prove to be the closest race of the night as Larry leaves first but once again Luke turns up the power and squeezes out a win by 1/2 car. This concludes the racing for tonite but for next week we have a callout of Feify vs Wolfy and Luke vs Mike. To win you have to compete.
1)Danny   W
2)Cody     L
3)Mike     L
4)Luke    W
5)Larry    L
6)Wolfy   L
7)Feify   W
8)Can     L
9)Barrel L
10)Fred  W

2/07/2015 6:36 am  #42

Looks like Luke is the one to beat Good Job!

2/13/2015 10:41 pm  #43

If you are looking for excitement  you wont be disapointed with tonights racing. First up is the challenge of Feify vs Wolfy. As the cars line up and launch Feifys car starts to loose traction and bobbles handing the win to Wolfy by 5 cars leaving Wolfy in 6th and Feify in 7th. Next up is the challenge of Luke vs Mike. Once again the cars are prepped and staged. The cars leave dead even on the light but Mike pulls ahead and wins by 1 car leaving Mike in 3rd and Luke in 4th. Wolfy decides this would be a good time to challenge Larry so to the light they go. Larry trees Wolfy and lengthens that lead to a 3 cars leaving Wolfy in 6th and Larry in 5th. Larry wastes no time calling out Luke hoping to advance his position but Luke wont let that happen taking the win by 1/2 car leaving Larry in 5th and Luke in 4th. This sparks a call out from Mike to Cody for the 2 spot. Mike shows he is serious by treeing Cody and carrying the lead to a 2 car lead taking 2nd place away from Cody. Luke wastes little time calling out Cody. Tension is high as they wait for the light to flash and then Cody jumps setting off the red light giving the win and 3rd place to Luke. While Mike is still hot he calls out Danny for the top spot on the list. Danny accepts the challenge setting up a white Corvette (Mike) vs black Corvette (Danny) race. Mike trees Danny and never looks back taking the win and top spot from Danny by 1 car. We have a new leader!!!! The final race of the night is Luke looking to capitalize on Dannys loss. Luke calls out Danny but Danny is not done yet winning the race by 1 car and keeping the the 2 spot. That concludes another exciting night of racing. Winning isnt everything.........yes it is! Losing sucks!!!
1)Mike   W
2)DannyW
3)Luke  L
4)Cody  L
5)Larry  L
6)Wolfy L
7)Feify  L
8)Can   -
9)Barrel-
10)FredW 

2/14/2015 6:27 am  #44

Sounds like a very exciting race night. Lots of action!

2/20/2015 9:38 pm  #45

After last weeks fast paced racing left half the list unable to make a callout and the other half wanting to take a breath, we had no callouts tonight but we do have callouts for next week. First callout for next week is Barrel vs Can,then Danny vs Mike and Luke vs loser of Danny vs Mike. Once again I would like to thank everyone for their continued support to help keep Outlaw 815 up and running. We have a great group of guys and appreciate all the fans that follow what we are doing so with that being said I will bring you a report next week.  

2/21/2015 7:12 am  #46

I wonder if the top ten racers are just keeping their cars fresh till I return mid March. I'm going to move through the list like the crow did in his Pontiac.

2/27/2015 10:21 pm  #47

Well here we go again. Another week of fast pace racing with unpredictable outcome. First up is the race between Barrel and Can. With both cars ready the light flashes and Barrel trees Can and carries the lead  to the finish line BUT Barrels car doesnt register which gives the win to Can leaving Can in 8th and Barrel in 9th. Next up is Danny vs Mike. Danny has recently experienced the top of the list and wants to have the spot back again . As Dannys black Vette lines up against Mikes white Vette the light flashes and Mike trees Danny and carries the lead to keep the top spot by 1 1/2 cars. The last race of the day is Luke vs Danny for the 2nd spot. Again we have some Vette on Vette action. As they stage and leave the line the advantage is too close to call and that continues to the finish line with the outcome too close to call. The computer gives the win to Danny leaving Danny in 2nd. Imediately after the race Cody challenges Luke but Luke exercises his right to put the race off for a week so next week we will have Cody vs Luke. With spring just around the corner things are going to heat up fast.
1)Mike   W
2)Danny W
3)Luke    L
4)Cody   -
5)Larry  -
6)Wolfy  -
7)Feify  -
8)Can  W
9)BarrelL
10)Fred W 

2/28/2015 7:53 am  #48

With things heating up fast and spring on the way it's time to have a bright RED car in the mix.

3/01/2015 12:00 pm  #49

I was at the track today and seen Scarecrow put a new big block 792 cubic chevy in his camaro, dam that thing was fast. How about a .3766 at 71mph, ya boy!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/nervous.png

Last edited by tirerub (3/01/2015 12:01 pm)

3/01/2015 12:09 pm  #50

With a name like Cobra Jet I assume you will be bring a new Ford to the mix, what you say.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

Board footera