All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2014 5:13 pm  #26

Re: Penrose Rules Rule

safetypinkisses Im not sure where you are getting your information but MOST people love the class. Arguing and bickering is going to happen any time you have more than one person but it comes down to how far you take it. If you dont have a fast car and dont like heads up racing its not for you.

8/23/2014 11:21 am  #27

Lumpy I opened up a SVO mustang kit and that front end is not in the box so,no you cant use it. It looks photo shopped to me but even if it were offered aftermarket you cant run it.

8/23/2014 2:08 pm  #28

The front end in the pic is an aftermarket piece intended for race-only Mustang bodied cars.

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

8/31/2014 2:54 pm  #29

This is almost as good as watching Street Outlaws on TV :D

3/23/2015 5:44 am  #30

I guess Marty believes that the more he writes about it (since thats all he can do know) the more people will agree with his delusion. Its been 7 months since he got called out on his "cowcatcher" and he still posts pictures of his CLEARLY cut front end claiming he didnt cut it. My question is "if you didnt cut it where is the stock step on the bumper"? Your car clearly has a flat piece from the headlights down clearly missing the step from the stock bumper. To claim so many times about other peoples egos makes me wonder if you own a mirror. I realize you dont have much to talk about anymore but to rehash and "poke a hot pointed stick" to try to get people to visit your dying site doesnt seem to be in your self proclaimed Christian way. Any way I'm sure you have one or two followers you havent belittled YET so keep going with your Keyboard and Mouse Racing.

3/28/2015 7:20 am  #31

I see where Marty made his way out to BIG DOG RACING. I wonder if he is getting some motor work done for a run at the three second group.

3/28/2015 3:44 pm  #32

I should have wrote point three second group. .383 for example.

4/02/2015 10:28 am  #33

Marty for someone who has an adequate IQ you either dont grasp OR chose to not grasp the whole "cowcatcher" situation. I am here to say that there is nothing wrong with a cowcatcher on a car that originally came with one. The problem arises when you take a car body that clearly never came with one,fabricate one on it and then claim you didnt cut the body to do it. You know very well (you admitted to it) that you cut the body which is the reason you were asked to replace the body. Other racers on the platform were called out for infractions of the rules and quickly and politely fixed them and kept racing. Why dont you show a picture of the underside of your SVO so everyone can see the stock bumper still intact that you didnt cut? And how about your sidekick that you were so adamant was not a friend,associate or anything close. Funny how situations change things.

4/02/2015 6:34 pm  #34

I can't believe he is still beating that drum. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sleep.png

Knowledge does not equal Understanding, and the Truth is the Truth, no matter what you think of it...........

4/06/2015 1:48 pm  #35

Scarecrow, I was just schooled in church. Now I know what the TRUTH is.

4/15/2015 4:16 pm  #36

Off topic.....but what are the buisness hours at Penrose.  Need to do a little T&T.

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

4/15/2015 5:45 pm  #37

Don't have any hours, because we race on Fri. pm only as a group. We race at Larry Reavers. We would like to have you come out sometime. Having some racers from Wisconsin on Sat.pm April 25th. Maybe that day would work. Starting at 2:00 pm. I should be there by noon. Thanks, Warren

6/15/2015 5:18 am  #38

Marty Marty Marty! After you try to prove to everyone how smart you are you turn around and SHOW everyone how dumb you are. You expect everyone to believe that there is a stock bumper under your "cowcatcher" (thanks Steve for naming it). I have asked you many times to simply show a picture of the underside of your SVO to show where the stock bumper is but you have ignored that request....wonder why? Also just as I predicted almost a year ago you have done nothing but claim how fast you were and that you were banned because you were a threat. Marty that couldnt be a bigger lie and you know it!!! IF you were that good why werent you on the list for almost a year befor being handed the 10 spot?? IF you could march to the top why didnt you?? IF you really could prove yourself and you got called on a cut body why didnt you change the body and prove us all wrong?? IF you didnt cut your body show us the stock bumper under the cowcatcher!! No Marty you werent singled out because it was a Ford you were singled out because just like on your dying website you tend to claim things that arent true and expect everyone who has never really met you to beleave you are really something. you are something.... A HYPOCRITE!!!! If it werent for lies you wouldnt have anything to write about

6/15/2015 8:55 am  #39

Marty "Hypocrite" Nissen now states he "didnt care about the crooked list"!!! HMM seams as if you didnt care you wouldnt keep talking about it and certainly wouldnt have been on the three man board for more than a year helping to set the "crooked" rules and definitely wouldnt have devoted so much time posting about it on your dying website!!! You were even known to boast about how many more hits your dying site was getting as you were posting about the now "crooked" list races!!! I think what you are trying to say is you can talk about it but cant back it up! You were really good at puffing out your chest claiming to be part of it until you were put on the list and people could see for themselves that you couldnt perform. Then as a kind of kamakaze move you found an opportunity to not be part of the list any more by trying to throw all the attention to how you were wronged when infact you could have come back like a man with a LEGAL car and Show us how good you really are. You always TALK about how you never give up on things until you prove them but TALK is easy as you know and doing it isnt so easy.

6/15/2015 4:53 pm  #40

Yes, what he said.

6/16/2015 2:40 am  #41

All he can do is sit around MF'ing everybody else on his blog because that's all he has left. Congratulations?

When you look around the room and can't find the bunghole, then it's you, and he is the only one left in his room.

Last edited by Steve B (6/16/2015 2:44 am)

6/16/2015 5:22 am  #42

Marty is a victim of his own circumstance! As he tries to point blame on everyone else he is actually admitting his own failures. If all these things were wrong when he was on the board why werent they brought up then? If he wanted to race for money why didnt he do it before he let his mouth get him banned? If he thought he should have a place on the list why didnt he earn it when he could? We have seen KM Racing, KM Research and next it will be KM Rehash because all he can talk about is experiances at Penrose Raceway before he was banned!!! (I wonder if his Christian group knows how he talks or if that is just a conveniant "Sunday thing"?) Once again a HYPOCRITE!!

6/16/2015 4:55 pm  #43

KM racing KM research KM rehash how about KM REFORM?

3/25/2016 7:37 pm  #44

For those of you that have lost track of the "Kooky Marty Rant" it is for now on Slotblog until he self destructs or gets banned from there also. At this stage he is at the old "I'm nobody special but please treat me like I am"  just to bring you up to speed. Shouldnt be too long till he ramps up his good old charts,graffs and words that only a Mississippi lawyer understands to try to belittle people but claim he isnt. Well at any rate view at your own risk.

3/26/2016 6:15 am  #45

Hey larry,i have a question about the rules. My Outlaw car fell off my work bench last night and broke the front nose off the car. It was a clean break right at the joint.  So i was wondering if i could build a new front end with some styrene and some light weight wood and still be legal for the outlaws. If not what are my options.

3/26/2016 6:37 am  #46

Thats a very good question! It seems as if one former racer has a problem distinguishing that problem also! According to the rules you have to have the original front end that came with the kit intact. You can add to it but CANNOT replace with something else such as balsa wood or styrene. The former racer had a Mustang SVO that had LOST its front end and them he tried to fabricate a wood nose that didnt have the bumper but just a "cowcatcher" type piece of balsa wood protruding from the headlights down. This was not acceptable because it was ALTERING the front end without the original piece intact. The ONLY thing you can do is either glue the original piece back on or replace the body with the same, in this case a Mustang SVO, but NOT!!!! fabricate a different nose. This has become such an issue that now we just refer to it as the Marty Claus named after the person that couldnt understand (or chose not to understand) this issue. I hope this answers your question.

9/18/2016 11:15 pm  #47

Very nice

Board footera