All Car Galleries
Slip Joint 101
Front Page
Links
Tracks
Contact Bracket500
Bracket500
Message Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2012 11:52 am  #1

Harley Dee! 554 entries! Ice Chucky Prevails!!!

More info after some sleep, lmao!

Timmy

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

2/27/2012 12:19 pm  #2

Re: Harley Dee! 554 entries! Ice Chucky Prevails!!!

Still laughing MY ass off, Timmy. Unbelieveable. Special thanks to Ken, for the swig of a cold one before the final. I needed that.

2/27/2012 4:43 pm  #3

So icechucky won?

"Pull you pants up, and let race"

2/27/2012 5:24 pm  #4

Kevin and Garrett from Wichita Ks. made a GREAT showing too!
Kevin had a .001 light and .001 off dial in the final 13 or 7!

Ice took it home though!
Randy C. was Runner up

Timmy

Last edited by Timmy! (2/27/2012 5:24 pm)

"It ain't about Class, It's about FASSST!!!

2/27/2012 7:23 pm  #5

Those are my guys I race with Kevin and Garret. There good and they dont go slot car racing all the time but when they do, watch out!!! I had tried to talk to them as much as I could during the whole program. Glad to see IceChucky win. With all that negativity he was talking, "i only entered so many, but I had to race" Lol way to go man.

"Pull you pants up, and let race"

2/27/2012 8:52 pm  #6

NEGATIVITY??? I guess you could call it that. What I was negative about was the unlimited entries and the buyback round. Got me a pair of bad knees AND I came down with a cold Friday. And those young guns, well they can wear an old fart out, ya' know? But like I said, it was raceday, and I wanted to race. It was more "fun" being sick at the track then at home. I wouldn't have given you 2 spits in the wind for my chances. Got lucky when I needed to and, what I thought was a BAD thing at the time (losing 4 in a row when I had 6 left) turned into an advantage, because I got to sit down for a minute or two and catch my breath. Speaking of your boys...there were a couple of "wild cards" out there and I thought Kevin was sure one of them. Noticed I was hearing his name quite a bit being called to the line. A couple of ladies from down Texas way were cutting some lights and I was getting a bad feeling about THAT, too. Thanks for the kind words. Still kinda freaked out I won. So many entries, so many good racers...but sometimes you beat the odds. Big ups to the others in the final 4: Dustin, Josh and the runner-up, Randy. I would bet money Josh would be there. Randy? A possible, but a mid pack bet....right up until the point he dropped me with a .000 light and then had string of great lights and has been a long time racer so he knew the drill. And then there was Dustin...Don't think he's even been in the Semi's during a regular weekly race not to mention getting down to four out of five-hundred and sixty. I guess we better keep a sharp eye out for him on Wed. and Sat. races now. I hope to be at the track on Wed. BUT GOOD NEWS::: oldest son and I are heading to AZ to see some baseball so Top SLots will be Chucky free for 10 days. Maybe in that time my ego will shrink down to manageable size. NAH, probably not.  but it's good to have dreams.   HEY TIMMY...come on man put a couple in 1.000 index. What the heck.

Board footera